About Milk Thistle:
Milk Thistle, Also known as Holy Thistle, Blessed Thistle, it is native to Western Europe and North Africa. Now, it is planted in many provinces in China. Milk thistle is well known as an excellent liver protecting plant.
The Function and Application :
1. It can Treat liver diseases, protect liver cells against chemical toxins, food toxins and drugs toxins. It is a natural liver medicine, can promote liver cell regeneration and repair.
2. It has the function of lowering cholesterol.
3. It can reduce insulin resistance in people with type 2 diabetes who also have cirrhosis.
4. It can inhibit the growth of cancer cells in breast, cervical, and prostate cancers.
5. It can also Help the prevention or treatment of Alzheimer's disease.
Application: It is used in tablets and capsules to treat liver diseases.